Thursday, June 24, 2010

Stereotypical Damn-I-Haven't-Been-On-Here-In-A-While-Post Post

Holy hell. It's been like two months. Since my last post we are all 51 days older and $210,656,539,955.25 deeper into debt.

Too bad, I was doing well, and to think at the time I wasn't even attempting to do well, just had a lot of material. Since then I had finals and then a job at Walmart. The job is good and pays well enough for my ends, but I have to say it is a creative black hole.

So is this me saying that I'll be posting more often again, no fucking idea. We'll just have to see. Probably will embarrassingly put up another post like this in a month.

I have been writing down a lot of youtube video ideas of late and I will post them on here if they happen.

Have an awesome summer everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment