Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Rarest of Days

As I posted on Facebook recently, I have 22 pennies on my desk, the newest is from 2010 and the oldest is from 1944. In other news, I haven't left my room much today.

That being said, I'm having a very productive day, I tend to when Benjamin Franklin gives me a 25 hour day. Groovy stuff. Got up this morning, read two chapters of A Brief History of Time. Taught myself basic Python and programmed something that rated buildings on how good they would be at defending against zombies. Then I did my Diff Eq work early and listened to the new Guster album through 4 times, working on the fifth. I figured out how to break up cheese on the irregularly short Wegman's bread to a form that is geometrically desirable. I did my astronomy homework and I wrote five pages of a script for a movie I don't believe I'll ever make. Doing German now, just felt like documenting my once annual day of productivity.

Sic itur ad astra motherfucker.

No comments:

Post a Comment