Sunday, April 21, 2013

In Depth Analysis of a Very Minor Event From About Ten Minutes Ago

I am currently up to my neck in shit to do. By tomorrow I must complete five homework assignments, study two tests and finish my final thesis. I have not made much progress so I am currently locked in the Observatory trying to do as much as humanly possible. The lack of human interaction is supposed to help, not quite sure if it is or not. As a result of all this I grow weary and require caffeine to keep this ship afloat. Thus I brought up a can of Cafe Bustelo and have been cranking out coffee faster than the work is actually getting done. A few moments ago I poured myself a steaming hot 24 ounce cup of black magic. It was incredibly hot so I decided to blow on it to reduce the temperature to human consumption levels.

Then I sneezed.

Immediate reaction: my eyes burn.

Secondary reaction: my shirt is wet.

Tertiary reaction: everything burns.

I jumped out of my chair and let out a mildy unnecessary scream of agony. I began punching the air with one hand while trying to get steaming hot coffee out of my eyes with the other. My shirt is soaked and hot. My eye lids feel like they have first degree burns and my eyes are letting me know that they are not pleased with my actions. All of this lead to me falling over on the ground.

Pretty much all of that happened in about five seconds. I got up found some paper towels and began the long journey of reconstruction. Got the coffee off my face and cleaned off the laptop screen that was also soaked. I then moved the coffee mug a bit away and am occasionally giving it evil glares while I type like that is supposed to teach it not to get sneezed on.

Will attempt to drink some more momentarily, back to the Electromagnetism.

No comments:

Post a Comment